Definition

Silver Lining: noun. A hopeful or comforting prospect in the midst of difficulty.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hey guys, it's Olivia. I just wanted to thank everyone for the support. Also I just wanted to show you these pictures my mom took of me after I got the chemo. (Just kidding I have not gone for it yet but I will probably be so sick of it by the end I will look like this.) :) :P

P. S. Just want you guys to know my mom HATES these pictures and would never ever put them on a blog. (Hahaha but I would.)

Olivia





8 comments:

  1. Olivia!! you finally look normal!!! ;-) babette

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Olivia - you are so funny. Always on the sunny side ;) Lova ya!!!!
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, and is your picture you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! I put it up there a long time ago... I didn't even remember I had a blog... woops. It is Hayley Mills - the person I was named after (she's an actress from The Sound of Music) she normally looks much happier I just thought that picture was interesting :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pictures, especially the smile:)

    The Gregorys

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK and you STILL look prima Ballerina Beautiful! xoxo The Davis' Fam

    ReplyDelete